I am very happy to write reference letters for my students. If you would like me to write a reference letter for you, please make sure that you meet the following criteria before contacting me:
- You successfully completed one of my modules, received an overall mark of at least 65 and were in a seminar group I personally taught.
- You were one of my dissertation supervisees and got at least a 2:1 for your dissertation.
If you meet these criteria, please drop me an email and I will do my best to give you a positive response. If I agree to write a reference letter for you, please include the following details in your email:
- What are you applying for? Please provide the details of your target university, programme, employer, etc. If you are applying for postgraduate study, please also include a brief research proposal (maximum 2 pages).
- A brief statement about why you are applying for the position.
- Your up-to-date CV and transcripts.
- What is your deadline?
Please contact me at least three weeks before your submission deadline.